- Strategic Plan which sets out a clear programme of work until 2019 on NASH, oncology and neurodegenerative disease assays
- Successful fundraising which enabled the launch of new assay projects
- First scientific publication in PLOS ONE
- Participation at the 2017 BIO International Convention
- Member of delegation of 40 head of French companies visiting Japan, as part of the Eurobiomed and “Région PACA” initiative
- Established scientific collaboration with the Gustave Roussy Institute
- SAR assay development >> about SAR assay <<
- Constitution of a strong Scientific Advisory Board. >> about scientific advisory board <<
- COPD assay development (collaboration with Inserm). >> about COPD assay <<
- American Thoracic Society abstract with Boehringer Ingelheim (May 2015, Denver, about our Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis assay (IPF)).
- Olivier JULE joins Biocellvia as CEO to support the growth of the company with his commercial and financial skills.
- Establishment of the new strategy, based on dedicated assays.
- Yvon JULE, researcher and scientist with more than 30 years of experience, creates Biocellvia, a start up specialized in compound validation assays.