CONTRIBUTING TO THE IMPROVEMENT OF PRECLINICAL RESEARCH
In preclinical research, quantitative assessment of tissue structures is paramount for disease studies. Currently, quantitative methods involve either conventional subjective scoring or semi-automated analyses that require a large part of manual data collection.
Professor Yvon Julé in relationship with Biocellvia’ scientists undertook research to generate fully-automated quantitative analysis assays which allow to meet academic and industrial needs in terms of their high level of accuracy, reliability, rapidity and reproducibility.
Biocellvia’s assays are developed from our own proprietary programs allowing us to create tailor-made Biocellvia’s assays dedicated to our custumer’s needs.
To date, Biocellvia has generated various assays to study respiratory diseases on ex vivo and in vitro models:
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Non-Alcoholic SteatoHepatitis (NASH)
>> pathologies <<
VALUE THROUGH INNOVATION
- In the future, we aim to extend our technology to the study of new diseases that fit perfectly into the scope of our present IT tools such as oncology, neurodegenerative diseases and others.
- We are open to partnership proposals for the approach of these new fields of research and development.
>> Contact us <<