Key Milestones of our History
Biocellvia was created in 2011. Our history highlights a development dedicated to the improvement of pre-clinical research. With over a decade’s experience in industry, Biocellvia is an uprising french startup whose proprietary automated image analysis has been rapidly adopted by the pharmaceutical industry. The milestone collaboration and co-publication with Boehringer Ingelheim further validated Biocellvia’s methodology in the pulmonary fibrosis murine model. Then, this intelligent image analysis has been developed for respiratory diseases such as pulmonary fibrosis, COPD and NASH
- Business trip in the USA in Boston and San Francisco
- Scientific collaboration with Gustave Roussy about radio-induced pulmonary fibrosis
- Participation at the 2018 BIO International Convention in Boston
- Scientific publication about our digital image analysis technology dedicated to COPD in Scientific Report (from NATURE’s group) signed by Pr. Yvon Julé
- Participation at the 2018 IPF (Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis) summit in San Francisco
- Biocellvia was in San Diego with a delegation of french startups in pharma industry in order to meet its market thanks to Région Sud-Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
- Strategic Plan which sets out a clear programme of work until 2019 on NASH, oncology and neurodegenerative disease assays
- Successful fundraising which enabled the launch of new assay projects
- First scientific publication in PLOS ONE
- Participation at the 2017 BIO International Convention in San Diego
- Member of delegation of 40 head of French companies visiting Japan, as part of the Eurobiomed and “Région PACA” initiative
- Established scientific collaboration with the Gustave Roussy Institute
- SAR assay development >> about SAR assay <<
- Constitution of a strong Scientific Advisory Board. >> about scientific advisory board <<
- COPD assay development (collaboration with Inserm). >> about COPD assay <<
- American Thoracic Society abstract with Boehringer Ingelheim (May 2015, Denver, about our Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis assay (IPF)).
- Creation of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis assay, in collaboration with Boehringer Ingelheim. >> about pulmonary fibrosis assay <<
- Olivier JULE joins Biocellvia as CEO to support the growth of the company with his commercial and financial skills.
- Establishment of the new strategy, based on dedicated assays.
- Yvon JULE, researcher and scientist with more than 30 years of experience, creates Biocellvia, a start up specialized in compound validation assays.